All 11 art Reviews

Ava's Demon Fan Art Ava's Demon Fan Art

I love this, and the comic is awesome! Ava is going demonic and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Flutters Flutters

Fluttershy should not have fingers! They'll freak everypony out! D=

Not a Pokémon Not a Pokémon

I Love it!

Wow!
I do my pixel art the same way, MS Paint and Mouse.

Really awesome work. I still need to use refrences too, if I was trying to do something that small, it'd probably take me longer to do than something big. (My reason for this is that I get into detail and something small dousn't allow for as much detail)

Grate work! I look forward to seeing what else you can make!

RamboFox responds:

Heh, it's interesting how that method works.

I find it interesting how I love working on small sprites, and making them as true to the subject matter as possible. Pixel art is a great medium, and it really tests your skills with how similar you can make a couple of pixels look to a digital painting of a character. Quite amazing stuff.

Thanks, and I'll be sure to work on greater future pieces - perhaps I'll even try my hand at animating a character or two :)

5 years Mindistortion 5 years Mindistortion

Very nice

Nice work I do enjoy it! I'd scout you, if it were not for the problem about no photos allowed in the art portal.

Blue Valkrye Blue Valkrye

Wow...

This is impressive!
I'd love to see what more you can do!

Gravitation Gravitation

Reminds me of Wormhole therie.

Vary beautiful, lovely work.
This piece reminds me of black holes and wormholes.
Objects get sucked in and are either condenced to a single point, or are torn the pieces only to be put back together upon reaching the other side...

I could go into this forever so I'll stop now.

Or Was It Just Me Or Was It Just Me

I really like this pice

I'm not sure what to day about this either, it is rather beautiful and interesting to look at.
The most I can say is that it's abstract, but there is nothing that it's abstract about...

NitroX72 responds:

I'm also not very sure how to respond to this review. Hmm.

Casshern Casshern

Wonderful work

I enjoy the coloring you did on this piece!
I look forward to seeing what else you make.

Kuwaga responds:

Thanks :D

Swordfishy Swordfishy

Beautiful!

Lovely, I wish I could use oil paint like that!

I think you did a grate job in the lighting, but not so much the shading.
I can hardly notice the waves in this picture. I now it may not seem important, but if you could bring out the waves better, add more shadow and light to them, it'd move the viewer's eyes around the picture and they'd appiciate all the detail a little bit more.
Also if you moved the fish a little further to the... (I want to say 'corner' but there are none in this picture) ...top left of the painting, and made the waves more wild. I think it's become something really impressive.

wolf wolf

Sit boy!

Nicely done, I like the red effect.
The shoes, though a minor detail, I think should be redone.
So much detail is placed in the whole body, yet when I see the feet...not much attention was payed there.

It also bothers me how I don't see a tail. In this form of pose (If he is on the ground)
A tail should be between his legs (Or if he is jumping) It should be shown slightly under his right leg.

I feel like I may be nit picking, but those are the things bothering me, everything else is wonderful!

ts3ts3 responds:

thanks for the kind words. i never even thought of a tail. now that you say it, i should have put it in.